ELECTRA PCB AutoRouting
Interactive and Automatic Routing solution that plugs into all PCB CAD systems such as Altium Designer, CADInt, Protel, Pulsonix, Eagle, Target 3001!, PollEx from Polliwog, Proteus, DipTrace, Ranger, etc... (see full list)
Shape based AutoRouting powered by a multi-pass cost-based conflict reduction algorithm to find an optimal routing solution adapting to the natural flow of the nets while following advanced DFM and timing constraints
- Guided AutoRouting read tutorial
- Combined Shape Based and Pattern autorouting
- Handles complex PCB designs with timing conditions such as min/max length, match length and differential pair constraints
- CAD plug-in using SPECCTRA DSN format
- Reasonable cost of ownership
"I just finished up a 12 Layer i.MX6 w/DDR3 and RF design where I hand routed 90% of the connections and let my 4 layer Electra autorouter finish the remaining 200 or so - saved me a couple of weeks for sure".
Advanced Routing Strategy Script: Automatically continues routing towards 100% completion, capturing the "bestroute" results. Built in editor for user customization.